Monday, October 6, 2008

Numb3rs


I've never watched the show Numb3rs ever. I think it's about math. Math and crime fighting. Seems boring to me but whatever. This new episode of it though is called High Exposure. I've been watching it. It's all about climbing. Something about climbing and diamonds and math and crime fighting. I'm through the first five minutes and aside from the awesome Camel back he's wearing it seems accurate (you know 1 climber, 1 belayer. None of that magical we're climbing next to each other on top rope with no belayer shit like in Mr. and Mrs. Smith) OH! and they even use a song in the first scene from the Dosage 3 soundtrack if my ears and memory aren't deceiving me. Anyway check it out here.

1 comment:

Merlin Kristianti said...

One has to confess, too, that such a good evaluation looks like a blemish with a good revenue page, and if you already been the recipient of some sort of bad overview you might wonder how you ought to reply
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
bandar ceme
hobiqq
paito warna terlengkap
http://199.30.55.59/asikqq78/
data hk 2019