Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Back in Action

I've seen lands from afar. I've basked in temperate tides that creep along white sand beaches. I've drunk from a coconut. I've bared it all in a midnight swim in the sea. I'm back though beeatchess, and it feels good! The Bahamian adventure was quite a ride of fishing, umbrella drinks, sun, sand, conch, and general good times.

All I have to say is Thank God for Credit Cards! Most of you guys know me, once I get tipsy, I am buying rounds for everyone. Well, nothing changed down island way. Fruity Rum drinks flowed like wine and overweight Bahamian women flocked like the salmon of Capistrano. However, the mission of the trip was accomplished, I did, in fact, catch a bonefish! The elusive and sinsiter saltwater bastard child of the North American Carp is quite an exciting bugger to fish for. So, yes, I would go back, thanks for asking.

Wow! Psyched that our newest member, C-Note, is on board. I don't exactly know what dark magic wig used to sign her up, but his potent potion must have worked. Glad to have you C-Note! And, okay, our little #3 Cute Climber girl, Beka, all I have to say is, HOT! Nice work while I was gone boys, you make me proud.

No comments: