Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm sorry


I have to apologize. I've been away. I haven't been posting. I have excuses of course, but I'm going to save them for a time you won't forgive me. Until then though, you all should know, that for the time being I, Wig, am unemployed.


This means I get to post a lot more on P&C.
And I will be.
I think the freelancin' life is the life for me right now anyway.
Alright that is all of no consequence though you people don't care! You want entertainment!

So here's what we got lined up for you:

-Next Friday i'm going to try to have an extra special Free Shit Friday to make up for the lack of one today. (I'm sorry, I don't have a job remember?).
-We have a new comic coming through that I'll be posting occasionally called Adventures of the Dudebrah. It's written by John Proctor, one of the coolest people on planet earth.
-Also from here on out I am going to start posting P&C's Climbing Cutie of the Week. If you are a climbing cutie or you know someone who should be a climbing cutie. Please by all means email us and tell us why you/she deserves such a high honor.

Alright that's it for this update. Another will be coming pretty soon.

1 comment:

Andy Chasteen said...

Dude, I miss you down here in the flatlands. Come back home, we can room together and explore.....with Explore.